Why wear surf sunglasses?
- Protection from the harmful effects of the sun
- Prescription vision
- Contact lenses are becoming less comfortable the more they are worn in the ocean
Try before you buy
Returns are accepted up to two weeks after receipt for a complete refund (including shipping).
Try before you buy Details
Our prescription offerings are superior in Quality, Options and Range. We have never had to turn away a prescription as being too thick - see our S Rat II Frame for thick prescriptions.
Quick turn around time
We have an excellent turn around time because we carry our own inventory, at our commercial site (not a residence or PO Box), so we have inventory ready to be shipped.
Processing & Shipping Time
5 Star Customer Service
We are well know for our customer service. Read our Reviews page to see unsolicited customer reviews, from our satisfied customers.
Silverfish is committed to offering styles that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. We have access to both styles created by our own development team and designs created overseas. Our experience and background in the optical and surf industries allow us to either design, or pick and choose the frames that we know are the best. We are always developing and reviewing new technology and are ready to add designs when they add value to our existing line. Having our own development team also means that we can improve upon both our own technology and 3rd party technology.
Simply put, Silverfish offers the best Surf Sunglasses....
- 100% UVA/UVB Japanese polarized polycarbonate lenses protect your eyes in the water.
- We offer both non-removable straps and equally secure, proprietary, removable straps.
- We offer removable leashes designed and sold exclusively by Silverfish.
- Many different styles to choose from.
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- We can help you whether your main concern is ventilation or sun protection.
- We can help you whether you are in cold or tropical climates.
- We have never had to turn down a prescription as too strong in our S Rat line.
- Water sports enthusiasts love our water sunglasses! The competition hates our patented/proprietary designs ;-)
Choose from the links below to learn everything you need to know for Choosing the Right Frame by Activity
|Goggles vs. Sunglasses