Prescription Water Sunglasses
(Includes frame and lens)
3 SIMPLE STEPS FOR ORDERING ON-LINE:
1. Ask your optometrist, ophthalmologist, etc. for your prescription. (E-mail, fax or pick up in person.)
IMPORTANT: Ask them to include the pupil distance (pd).
2. Make sure your prescription will work in your desired frame (see ranges below, or call us for help).
TIP: All of our frames can handle most prescriptions, but for thick prescriptions, you will need a flatter frame front to accept your lenses.
Order of flatness (flattest to more curved): S Rat II, Road Trip, Whistler II, Standard.
Help selecting frame by activity
3. Click on one of the frames below to order. (You will select the frame color, enter your prescription and select options.)
Additional options including bi-focal, progressive, High Definition Freeform Digital, High-Index, Anti-reflective can also be selected: Additional Prescription Options. If you still need something more, please contact us and we can usually do it.
Standard – from
Whistler II – from
S Rat II – from
Road Trip – from
- *Rx Ranges may be greater or less depending on the specific Rx. Base prescription price includes non-polarized lenses. Prescriptions where Sphere + Cylinder is more than +5.00 or less than -5.00, require the Premium Lab.
- Multi-Focal (Progressive, Bi-Focal) Lenses are available: See FAQs-Prescription for the multi-step order process.
- High Index 1.67 lenses are recommended for prescriptions -10 and beyond. The default lens that we use is polycarbonate which is already a strong and thin lens.
- Anti-Reflective (A/R): If the lens is clear or goes clear (Transition/ Vantage), than you may want to consider an A/R coating. We don't think that A/R is necessary for lenses that are always tinted.
- Prism prescriptions are available. (This is a part of very few prescriptions.)