Shipping Policy (Rates and Times)
- Eyewear (non-prescription) typically ships within 1 business day.
- Prescription orders typically ship within 2-6 days business days. Extreme prescriptions, prescriptions out of the ordinary, anti-reflective and mirror coatings (Additional Rx Options) can add a few days to the order.
- Parts and accessories typically ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard shipping (US Priority Mail) is $6.95. 1-4 business days in most cases, depending on your address's proximity to Southern California.
- Expedited Shipping (US Priority Mail Express) is $24.95. Overnight or 2 day delivery to most destinations.
- Parts and Accessories Shipping (US First Class Mail) is $4.95. 1-5 business days in most cases.
If you are in a rush, email or call us to let us know when you need them and we will see what we can do to help.GLOBAL SHIPPING (outside the US)
We have shipped to over 56 different countries. We regularly ship all over the world, and most likely we can ship it where you want it to go.
We usually offer:
- International shipping, with limited tracking is $14.95 for a single item or $19.95 for two or more items (not offered to Mexico, Central America, South America). Transit times vary (per US Postal), but are generally on the order of 5 to 12 business days. The US Postal Service requires that the value of the shipment must be less than $400 for this method. This is where we've had the most success for the best value (especially common for Australia and Canada).
- International shipping, with tracking is $44.95. Transit times are 6-10 business days (per US Postal).
- Federal Express (FedEx) with tracking, is at a higher rate (dependent on address at checkout). Transit times are generally within 3 business days.
If you are in a rush, email or call us to let us know when you need them and we will see what we can do to help.
Please understand that we must follow all the laws and accurately mark the contents and cost of the contents of every parcel according to the requirements of the US Postal Service. Customs duties, local taxes, and any additional local fees are not covered by the shipping charge and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Silverfish is not responsible for carrier or customs delays. In our experience, problems are extremely rare.