Shipping Policy (Rates and Times)
- Eyewear (non-prescription) typically ships within 1 business day.
- Prescription orders generally take 3-7 business days (Current Average is 5.) Extreme or out of the ordinary prescriptions, anti-reflective and mirror coatings (Additional Rx Options) can add to the processing time (1-6 days).
- Parts and accessories typically ship within 1-2 business days.
- USPS First Class Mail, Single Pair (non-Rx) is $4.95. 1-4 business days in most cases, depending on your address's proximity to Southern California.
- USPS Priority Mail is $7.95. 1-4 business days in most cases, depending on your address's proximity to Southern California.
- USPS Express Mail is $31.20. Overnight or 2 day delivery to most destinations.
- Federal Express, is at a higher rate (dependent upon address at checkout). Transit times are overnight within the continental U.S. and usually within 2 days to HI and AK.
- Parts and Accessories Shipping - USPS First Class Mail is $4.95. 1-5 business days in most cases.
If you are in a rush, email or call us to let us know when you need them and we will see what we can do to help.GLOBAL SHIPPING (outside the US)
We have shipped to over 56 different countries. We regularly ship all over the world, and most likely we can ship it where you want it to go.
We usually offer:
- International shipping First Class Mail, with limited tracking is $14.95 for a single item or $19.95 for two or more items (not offered to Mexico, Central America, South America). Transit times vary (per US Postal), but are generally on the order of 5 to 12 business days. This is where we've had the most success for the best value (especially common for Australia and Canada). The US Postal Service requires that the value of the shipment must be less than $400 for this method.
- US Postal Priority International 3-10 business days per US Postal (price is dependent upon address at checkout).
- DHL with tracking (price is dependent upon address at checkout). Transit times are 3-5 days per DHL.
- Federal Express (FedEx) with tracking, is at a higher rate (dependent upon address at checkout). Transit times are generally within 3 business days.
If you are in a rush, email or call us to let us know when you need them and we will see what we can do to help.
Please understand that we must follow all the laws and accurately mark the contents and cost of the contents of every parcel accordingly. Customs duties, local taxes, and any additional local fees are not covered by the shipping charge and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Silverfish is not responsible for carrier or customs delays. In our experience, problems are extremely rare.