Returns, Refunds, Warranty
Unworn, undamaged returns, that are in saleable condition, are accepted up to two weeks after receipt for a refund. Shipping charges are not refunded.
Holiday purchases, made from November 7th through December 26th can be returned through January 15th.
Refunds are not given on custom-made items such as prescriptions.
If you would like, we can email a US Postal Service return label for you to print (within US only).
We will deduct $8.95 (may be more if more than 3 items) from your credit amount and you must use the original packaging.
(NOTE: If you ordered non-prescription to see how they would fit, and now want to order prescription,
we will not charge for the return label if you order the prescription before returning the non-prescription pair.)
To request the return label, click here: Return Label Request and follow the steps below.
Steps for a return: (For a Warranty return, see below)
- No pre-authorization is necessary, but you must include a brief explanation for your return.
- Pack the eyewear so that it will not be damaged.
- If not using our Return Label, you may want to use a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance, as Silverfish will not be liable for packages lost or damaged in the mail. DO NOT REQUIRE A SIGNATURE, as this will delay the process.
Do not use United Parcel Service (UPS), as they have unreliable delivery in our area.
- Include a copy of the original sales receipt.
- Your return should be mailed to the following address:
32392 South Coast Highway, Suite 160
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Silverfish eyewear is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in material and workmanship, for one year from the purchase date. Incorrect prescriptions must be returned within 45 days. Silverfish has the sole discretion to decide what constitutes defects in material and workmanship. Silverfish will, at its option, repair, replace or provide a refund for defective eyewear returned with the original receipt when purchased from Silverfish or an authorized dealer. Shipping charges are not covered.
Silverfish's limited warranty does not apply to lost sunglasses or parts, scratched lenses, damage caused by normal or improper use, or breakage. Lenses can dislodge in the surf or under other extreme conditions and this is not covered under warranty, however replacement lenses can be purchased on our website (Parts & Accessories page).
Alteration of Silverfish products voids warranty. Silverfish reserves the right to modify the warranty, as allowed by law.
Silverfish offers no other warranties, including implied warranties or warranties of fitness for a particular use.
To send in a warranty claim:
- E-mail a detailed explanation for your return/ how it happened, date of purchase (and copy of receipt if not purchased directly through Silverfish), and a photo of the problem to get a Return Authorization Number (RAN) at Warranty Claim
- There will be a charge for return shipping (similar pricing as original shipping).
- We do not accept shipments from United Parcel Service (UPS).